The weekend is here! I’m replying all my tags in one post! I’ve tagged back those that tagged me and some tumblr crushes. You don’t need to do new questions if you’ve done this already of course and you can just send me your old ones if you want me to answer them :) I’ve added whatever new questions I could think of below. :)
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by Macaparket
Favorite song to sing in the shower?
(Current song this week) A Little Respect by A-ha
If you had to choose a song to listen to till the end of time, which one would it be?
This is way too hard. Too hard. For now, it’ll be Duran Duran’s Lou Reed cover of Perfect Day
Last full album you listened to?
I’ve been playing Red Carpet Massacre on loop recently just to run in all the songs. But I just looped the Pet Shop Boys Discography this morning.
Your house is burning and you only have time to grab one thing. What would that thing be? My pets (turtles, dogs, canary…yes…It’s a regular zoo here.)
One thing you love but all of your friends hate?
Don’t have one…
If you could play any instrument in the world…?
Saxophone. (Sorry Nick, but it would complement your keyboards and we can do a song together huh. J)
Favorite lyrics in the whole wide world?
This is impossible. Ok ok,… I offer one:
But when the night is falling,
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
You’ve got the music in you
Don’t let go
You’ve got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
You’ve got a reason to live
Can’t forget you only get what you give
(You Get What You Give – The New Radicals)
Favorite book quote?
This has no intent to sound religious. But to me it’s still a book. I have a few favs, but one is: “…glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.”
You have a chance to spend a day with one celebrity of your choosing. Who do you choose, why and what will you do for the day?
Nicholas James Rhodes – for obvious reasons. Oh… just walking with him and letting him bring me to and tell me about his favourite places, corners and streets in London. (Can I hold his hand too? :P)
Your favorite celebrity knocks on your door. You….?
Ask if I can snog him…but do it anyway! Hahaha…No, I’ll probably be smiling like an idiot and being real shy.
If you can have one magical ability, you’d choose..?
Make money. For more than just personal gain really.
Tagged by Lulu
Favorite fictional character?
Lieutenant Eve Dallas (J.D. Robb’s In Death book series)
if you were a color, what color would you be and why?
Dark/ Royal Purple – Always felt there’s something special about this colour.
You have pissed off an evil wizard, as punishment he lets you choose between having an ass for a chin for 1 year OR having to eat all your meals through your armpit for the rest of your life. Which one would you choose and why?
Ass for a chin for a year. Because it’s only a year! And can be hidden I guess. :)
Name five things that make you awesome.
Erms…I texted my friends for help on this…ROFL..so here they are.
1)Always the driver for a drinking night out. Drive everyone home. Even if I know you may puke in my car!
2) I carry pet food in my car as a standby. If time permits, I stop when I encounter strays, wait and clean up after they are done.
3) I will shamelessly mouth the lyrics and play ‘air’guitar/ keyboards or whatever in a public bus/train when a good part of a song comes on. :P
4) I’d sit/hang with you all day and not say anything (about your circumstance) when you just need me for company.
5) I’m a sentimental idiot with a rational sense. -> OMG Seriously I’m just typing what they sent! LOL!
Pants or skirts? Why?
Pants. So much easier to move around really.
Best song to dance around your room naked to.
Never done that before, but if I had to choose…Footloose – Kenny Loggins
5 albums you would want with you if you were stranded on an island.
The Wedding Album – Duran Duran
PopArt – Pet Shop Boys
Greatest – Duran Duran
Vault – Def Lepard
The Immaculate Collection - Madonna
Name a movie that makes you cry.
So many, but I cried at Les Miserables last week.
What would your stripper name be?
Used the online generator for this one. Chesty Cherry. (OMG…hahaha)
Do you like cheesecake? Yeppos! Yummy!
Name the best dumb movie. Deuce Bigalow
Tagged by Pauline
did you ever cry over a fictional character and why?
do you believe in destiny?
Depends on my state of mind. If I’m dreaming, yes, of course. :)
what would you do, if you woke up as barack obama one day?
Panic first, then ban guns.
if you could rename yourself, how would you be called from now?
I like my name actually! Hahaha…:)
what do you hate the most about people?
By nature we are all— selfish.
about how many hours do you listen to music in one day?
Hmm….average at least 4 hours from my guess. (But music plays on my work laptop all day. Does that count?)
what is your most played song?
This is very seasonal. But right now it’s Pictures of You – The Cure
where would you like to live?
I would like to live (with no income worries!) – Central Paris…it’s the most beautiful and romantic place I’ve been to so far…
what is your favourite photo of your favourite celebrity?
Pauline this is torture! LOL! How is it poss…ok, i’ll just put this one. My blog header can’t go wrong..it still gives me feels when I open my blog! Haaaa…. It’s the top banner! XD
what is the worst tv-show in your opinion?
LOST (tried watching it in different periods to understand its popularity…but…)
on how many concerts have you been yet? which ones?
I haven’t gone to many because there aren’t many here in the past. Elton John. Take That. Duran Duran 1994 (really young, back row for me. My duranie sis was upfront. I just loved the songs so was there.) I spend more cash at the theatre. :P
1. What’s your favourite fruit?
2. It’s a normal day and you want to catch a movie. How would you choose what movie to watch (rank in top to lowest priority: 1-the actor/actress, 2-ratings, reviews, awards, 3- plot, storyline, 4- my pals want to watch it, 5-producer/director)
3. Last movie watched in the cinema?
4. What country/city are you from and so what food/dish would you recommend (and the name of place if needed) we should try should we go to your country/ city (doesn’t have to be food specific to your country or anything like that)
5. What is the most expensive thing you’ve last purchased? Any regrets?
6. Would you have absolutely no problem going with a guy shorter than you. (Or a girl taller than you.)
7. Where is the furthest place/country you have travelled to?
8. If you had to, what line would you use to pick up a guy/girl?
9. Who’s your favourite celebrity and what is one of the top things that attracts you to that celebrity?
10. What song would you like us readers to give a try listening to today? (put a link if possible! :)